Richardson Heights Elementary
KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP 2009-2010
Thursday, April 2, 2009
6:00 p.m. in the school library
Round-Up will give new Kindergarteners the opportunity to see the school and meet other Kindergarten students. Parents are encouraged to pick up registration packets, ask questions and meet the Kindergarten teachers. Enrollment can be done at any time during Kindergarten school hours.
– Students must be five years old on or before September 1, 2009. Students must reside in the Richardson Heights Elementary attendance area.
– Kindergarten is a full-day program, running from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
– All Kindergarten age children who are eligible to attend Heights Elementary 2009-2010 Kindergarten are invited.
Please bring the following items:
1. A copy of your child’s immunization records.
2. An official copy of your child’s birth certificate.
3. Your child’s social security card.
4. Proof of residence (rental/lease agreement; gas/water/electric bill) in the guardian’s name.
5. Picture identification of parent/guardian.
Please pass the word along to neighbors you know who might be interested!
Heights Park N.A. General Meeting – Thursday, May 14; 7:00 p.m., First United Methodist Church, Fellowship Hall
Have you been wondering what’s happening with our park? Are you curious about current and proposed trail systems throughout Richardson? Do you have other questions about the City of Richardson parks and recreation activities? Then you won’t want to miss our May General Meeting!
We’re fortunate to have Michael Massey, Director of Parks and Recreation for the City of Richardson, as our featured speaker. He’ll give us the latest news on park and recreation activity in our area as well as across Richardson. This will be a very timely meeting—the new Heights Park playground will be under way—and you’ll be able to learn about city recreation activities just in time for summer!
Please don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about our great city resources. Tell your neighbors and come prepared to ask questions.
Coming Soon—Our Annual Mayfest in Heights Park! Saturday, May 16th; 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Mark this date on your calendar! Bring your kids, grandkids, pets. Decorate your bikes, trikes, big wheels, wagons, pets and kids – and join in the parade through the park. We’ll have FREE FOOD, drinks, snacks, face painters, a balloon artist, bounce house and other great SURPRISES!
The parade starts between 11:15 and 11:30 so don’t be late! More information will be coming to your doorstep in the May Newsletter, distributed the first weekend of May. If you’d like to help with Mayfest, please contact Carol LaFountain, our Social Chair, at email@example.com or 972.437.9525.