There are garden plots available at the Epiphany Community Garden. Contact Margaret at 214-864-8402 for more information. They are having a tomato planting demonstration Saturday March 29 at 9:30 in the garden — all are invited.
GARDEN PLOT BENEFITS
– Two Master Gardeners available for advice
– Garden Tools Available for Use
– Water for your garden is provided
– Watering Hoses & Wands provided
– Compost provided
– Hardwood Mulch provided
– Pesticide & Herbicide free environment for organic gardening
– Fellow Gardeners willing to water your garden if you are away
– A community of gardeners to swap gardening tips & advice.
– Free garden resource library
– Blessing of donating 10% of your veggies to Network Ministries to help those in need
– Enjoy growing your own fresh organic vegetables
– “Free” garden therapy – enjoy God’s beautiful creation to reduce stress