The Heights Park Holiday Sing and Stroll is almost here! Before we gather at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 3, here are some details about the fun evening of caroling door-to-door.
Carolers will meet at one of four designated locations (see information at the bottom). Carolers must arrive at the location most convenient to them by 5:30. Ideally, each group will have approximately 10 people. Songbooks will be provided. Carolers are encouraged to bring flashlights (it will be dark) and strollers/wagons for little ones. If you want to participate in the Holiday Sing and Stroll, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carolers will stop at homes with porch lights on, and will sing at approximately five to seven homes. For those who aren’t caroling, we look forward to performing for y’all. If you hear singing, please enjoy the music from the comfort of your patio chairs and, if you know the song, feel free to join in!
After caroling, all singers are invited to a festive after-party at the home of HPNA president Janet DePuy, 633 Parkview by 7 p.m. There will be hot chocolate, cookies and other warm beverages. Carolers are encouraged to drop off a treat to share at Janet’s house by 4 p.m. Sunday.
Holiday Sing and Stroll Starting Locations
- Floyd and Parkview
- Proceed east on Parkview.
- South on Lindale.
- West on Winchester to Thompson.
- North on Thompson to Parkview and proceed to 633 Parkview for after-party.
- Floyd and Greenleaf
- Proceed west on Greenleaf to Thompson.
- South on Thompson.
- East on Newberry to Lindale.
- North on Lindale to Greenleaf.
- West on Greenleaf to Floyd and then to 633 Parkview for after-party.
- Floyd and Ridgedale No. 1
- Proceed west on Ridgedale to Thompson.
- South on Thompson to Westwood.
- North on Floyd and then to 633 Parkview for after-party.
- Floyd and Ridgedale No. 2
- Proceed east on Ridgedale to Lindale.
- South on Lindale to Westwood.
- West on Westwood to Floyd and then to 633 Parkview for after-party.