Members who choose to pay an additional $40 for the flag program when they renew their membership will have flags placed in front of their homes on five major holidays — Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Sept. 11, and Veterans Day.
The program is operated by Richardson Rotary with the support of local Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts who share in the revenue. Proceeds benefit a scholarship program for RISD high school students.
Being a member of the Heights Park Neighborhood Association has its benefits. Your annual contribution of $20 (or $60 to participate in the optional flag program) makes your neighborhood a better place to live.
If you want flag service, definitely submit your payment by Monday, Feb. 12, so that your house will have a flag on Presidents Day, Feb. 19.
Benefits of Membership
- Informative, up-to-date professionally designed website.
- Professionally designed newsletter distributed to all residents twice a year.
- Email updates of important events/newsworthy items affecting our neighborhood.
- Fun annual events: Oktoberfest, Holiday Sing and Stroll and The Heights of Summer.
- Active Block Representation Network
- Volunteer Citizen Patrollers to keep our crime stats down.
- Crime Watch Program through Richardson Police Department.
- Yard of the Month program.
- Flag Lease Program for members.
- Participation in City of Richardson Neighborhood Vitality Program and other neighborhood enhancement programs.
- Conduit to City Hall and Chamber of Commerce on issues directly effecting our neighborhood.
- Partnerships with other neighborhood associations.
- Hard-working, all-volunteer association board.
How to Join
HPNA Membership is $20. The the optional flag program is $40, so $60 for both. There are two payment options:
- Print out a Membership Form and mail it with your check payable to:
Heights Park Neighborhood Assoc.
P.O. Box 833537
Richardson, TX 75080.
2. Or you can pay with Paypal.